Entlebucher Breeders is an exclusive group of ethical and like-minded breeders who are dedicated to upholding the integrity of the Entlebucher Mountain Dog Breed.
As Breeders we believe in:
- Breeding to the Recognized American Kennel Club Entlebucher Mountain Dog Breed Standard : (Federation Cynologique Internationale or Canadian Kennel Club as applicable).
- Mandatory Health and Genetic testing and breeding only those individuals with approved results.
- Openly sharing health or genetic information concerning breeding stock and offspring with our fellow Entlebucher Breeders.
- Openly participating in Conformation Evaluations provided at shows, workshops or other Entlebucher events.
- Openly participating in temperament evaluations such as the AKC Canine Good Citizen (CGC), AKC Community Canine (CGCA), the CKC Canine Good Neighbor (CCGN) or the National Entlebucher Parent Club’s Comprehensive Entlebucher Breeding Assessment (CEBA).
- Working with our fellow Entlebucher Breeders with support and respect.
- Abiding personally as a group to the Entlebucher Breeders’ Agreement
- Initiating and supporting Health, Genetic or Reproductive research of benefit to the Entlebucher.
- Mentoring breeders new to Entlebucher Breeders – see our New Breeder Guidelines.